Vintage 1970's Sterling Silver Bisbee AAA Turquoise Navajo Bolo Tie 66.1g
Vintage 1970's Sterling Silver Bisbee AAA Turquoise Navajo Bolo Tie 66.1g. 925 Sterling Silver Total Weight: 66.1g Chain Width: 1.5 IN Chain Length: 2.5 IN Made By: Annie Chapo. Main Stone Gem Type: Turquoise Shape: Cabochon (11.3 x 6.6mm - 6.6 x 7.2mm) Color: Blue Clarity/Quality: AAA Number of Stones: 13. Sizing Many of our pieces can be re-sized at the buyers request. Lane Mitchell Jewelers is a family owned and operated Diamond Design Studio, full service jeweler, and estate jewelry showroom with two locations in Colorado Springs, CO and Manitou Springs, CO. We are known for custom designed jewelry, vintage and estate jewelry, jewelry restoration and exceptional customer service. Lane Mitchell is our master goldsmith and has been making jewelry for over 40 years (he started when he was 16). He has been in Colorado Springs, CO for over 25 years and at the current location for more than a decade.
Lane is nationally known for his custom jewelry and repair expertise. Thank you for shopping with Lane Mitchell Jewelers, home of quality restored antique, vintage, and modern jewelry and watches, and custom-designed jewelry. Offers will be considered only when made through the listing itself. Emails requesting lowest price information will not be acknowledged.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding! We reserve the right to choose carrier. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Thank you so much for your business and for being a valued customer. Lane Mitchell Jewelers offers modern, estate, vintage, retro, and antique fine jewelry and watches that have been very well cared for and previously owned. Gentle wear may be present on some pieces however they are still in excellent condition.
Please look carefully at the photos and product description. We always use our own photos. This is the exact item you will receive, and there is only ONE of this item available. Powered by Valigara Jewelry Manager.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "lanemitchelljewelers" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to North, South, or Latin America, all countries in Europe, Japan, Australia, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Hong Kong, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, Jordan, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Macau, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Reunion.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Main Stone Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.6mm - 6.6 x 7.2mm
- Shipping: Free shipping on all domestic orders
- Repairs: Full service jewelers for all types of repairs and restorations
- Returns: Free returns within 60 days
- Handling Time: Items will be sent out within 1 business day of received payment
- Shipping Provider: Items will be shipped USPS Priority / FedEx 2nd Day
- Packing Slip: A packing slip will be included showing item details
- Sizing: If you require sizing please contact us; Sizing is free
- Type: Necklace
- About Us: Our jewelers have over 100 years of combined experience
- Main Stone Color: Blue
- Vintage: Yes
- Main Stone Clarity / Quality: AAA
- Brand: Annie Chapo
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Style: Pendant
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Main Stone Creation: Natural
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo